Tuesday, October 31, 2006

what the fuck?

Talk about awkward. I was walking around the library today to go study for my Music midterm. My eyes tend to wander from place to place and I saw something that caught my eye. There about 4 feet to my left was a random girl on a computer looking at my myspace. So naturally, I slowly walk up behind her and say "Hey thats me" She turns bright red and I introduce myself. Turns out her names Jessica and it was all just a big coincidence. Rats, I really thought I had a stalker there for a minute. Interesting twist of fate. Go Figure

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel the same way whenever i go into a rite-aid pharmacy,haha this comment is still annonymous rite?

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cromwell

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. this is funny. hi juicy!!! (=

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home