Tuesday, November 07, 2006

you cant be serious...

Just a few questions and comments for the gastropod that took it upon herself to sit down next to me in Bus-Finance 106 this morning.

There was an entire row of seating available, did your fat ass REALLY need to sit down right next to me?

Theres a reason the teacher asks us to NOT bring food to the classroom, maybe if youd let Ronald McDonald go for a minute and not be late for class every morning, then you'd get the memo.

Its kind of hard for me to take notes in class with Sausage McMuffin and Apple Pie crumbs all over my desk.

Its ok to breath while you eat. You sound like Darth Vader on speed.

Breakfast is not a race; trust me, if it were youd finish first every single time.

Were you really sweating while you were eating? It was 70 degrees in the classroom for God's sake.

How are you going ask me if I have any extra napkins? Seriously, does my desk really look like a condiment rack? I think I have some extra forks and ketchup in my bagpack as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home