Thursday, June 29, 2006

Random OLD Blog entry

So ive been reading through my old blogs lately. I really am glad I had em up because it gives me a sense of who I was and how much ive grown in the past 5 years. Whenever im bored (like tonight) and have really nothing to write about, ill just post up random old blog and livejournal entries I have. Enjoy.

Monday, January 27, 2003

SATURDAY THE 25.........

THe show went pretty well I thought, thank you to everyone that went, and everyone that stayed to watch us, we owe u a bunch. Things didnt go according to planned at times and people flaked, but in the end everything went well and the people we wanted to be there were there. thanks guys, i owe you. umm id also like to apologize to everyone that was at Dennys, i may of seemd a bit ticked off or madd, but in reality i was jus disappointed, not about the whole show, personally i thought it was awesome, but of little things that happened here and there. my bad if i seemed like a sour puss and wut not, didnt mean to be mr grumpy. oh yeah and to the "cool girl" thanx again for going to the show, it really did mean alot to me, and thanx for stayin the extra time and helpin out, in all honesty u made my night that much more memorable and stuff, thanks.

PS i have pictures from the show, ill post em up here tommorow....im too tired right now.

posted by Jeremiah Eusebio 12:14 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home